Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:227 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Manager - Public Relations & Branding - MarTech (4-30 yrs)
- Strategize and lead the branding & PR activity for a MarTech platform
- Strong opportunities to learn & progress your career
Our client is a Marketing Technology platform that is reinventing digital marketing by leveraging Big Data, predictive analytics and customer experience mapping. They believe in delivering not just creatives and campaigns, but also an aspect of accountability that comes with thorough analysis, market research and partnerships.
The Job :
As a PR Manager, you will be enhancing the company's brand awareness and corporate image. Your responsibilities include :
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company's brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Preparing publicity brochures, information brochures, handouts, promotional videos and other assets.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties, to grow industry awareness.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Analysing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives and its resulting media coverage.
The Profile :
- You have a Masters in Marketing Communications, Branding or related discipline and have at least 3 years experience in Public Relations, ideally within Digital Media space.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- You can act as an excellent spokesperson for the company and are comfortable dealing with media interviews.
- You are well aware of the social media landscape and have hands-on experience working across channels like twitter, facebook, instagram etc.
- You work well in teams and possess excellent time management skills.
- Creativity is an innate quality that you possess and you love playing with words.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.