Manager - Public Relations & Brand Management (4-6 yrs)
Public Relations & Brand Specialist will use a wide range of media to build and sustain a good image for our brand through planned publicity campaigns and PR activity. This role for somebody who aspires to go beyond just PR.
The day-to-day responsibilities:
- Independently develop implement media strategy documents, goals, media targets, pitch angles and media materials.
- Be responsible for implementing on-going public relations strategies for the brand.
- Cultivate relationships with influential print, digital and broadcast journalists or thought leaders within the industry.
- Write media releases and other press materials, digital content for the company- s social media outlets, such as regular posts, blogs or tweets.
- Regularly analyse and report on media coverage.
- Ability to draft press releases and create content for media dissemination.
- Organize promotional events, like bloggers meet up, press conferences and open house discussions.
- Ensure brand consistency.
Key skills required:
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Awareness of the PR significance of social media.
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.