Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:976 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Manager - Public Relations - Advertising/PR Firm (5-9 yrs)
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Continuously maintaining relationship with a range of senior media people- including lifestyle, electronics (TV and radio) and industry specific media.
- Develop their organization's corporate image and identity
- Generate creative ideas to gain media attention
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Plan and manage media events including press conferences and media round tables
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Minimum 5-6 years related experience in Public Relations
- Proven experience of working with traditional, electronic, online and social media.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience of working on Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Functional Area : Public Relation Manager, Public relation Officer, Public relation executive, Public relation specialist