Manager - Public Relations - Advertising Firm (3-8 yrs)
Public Relations Manager
About Company :
branding &printing, creative artwork &design and outdoor advertising in the shortest turnaround time.
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 3 - 8 Years
CTC: 6 - 10 LPA
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
- Managing performance artists such as singers, DJs and musicians.
- Negotiating with club owners.
- Setting door prices and organising special promotions.
- Liaising with artists' agents.
- Organising publicity for events, including flyers and posters.
- Distributing publicity materials.
- Ensuring the smooth running of events on the night.
- Providing V.I.P. lists.
- Liaising with security and bar staff.
- Managing budgets and accounts.
- The ultimate aim of the PR is to draw a big crowd, create a safe and enjoyable atmosphere in which people can enjoy themselves. To establish a name and reputation and offer regular events with a consistent and popular appeal, with the aim of attracting a loyal following.
- Good knowledge of popular music and culture.
- Good business and negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage a network of contacts.
- Awareness of supply of and demand for events.
- Self-discipline and the ability to manage accounts.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time