Manager - Public Relations (4-8 yrs)
- Craft thoughtful communication plans and draw out key messaging for the Brand.
- Build, foster and manage press and influencer relationships
- Manage day-to-day activities with the PR firm; expand and maintain the network of press and influencer relationships; manage all press inquiries
- Manage communication campaigns with internal stakeholders
- Develop execution based, cross-channel media opportunities and uniquely position Design Cafe against the competition
- Discover & coordinate strategic, outward-facing speaker opportunities for Design Cafe spokespersons
- Creation and management of brand's media coverage resource bank. Daily coverage reports/ weekly & monthly trackers are a must know
- Measure and track impact of communication program along with brand campaigns
- Launch new cities and effectively engage with regional media to get maximum output.
Skill and Knowledge:
- Ability to work independently with a proven track record of creating and executing PR programs that drive measurable business results.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write and edit press releases, story pitches, executive Q&A- s, media alerts, etc.
- Strong media relations and candidates with an understanding of the fintech/payments space preferred
- High energy team player with willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong interpersonal and media relationship building skills to widen network in the editorial world
- Proven ability working within and managing high-performing agency teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication and knowledge sharing.