Senior HR Consultant at MoreVentures
Views:32 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Public Relations (4-5 yrs)
Job Title : Public Relations Manager
Work Experience 4-5 years
Work Location : New Delhi
Qualification : Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field;
As a PR manager, you- ll be responsible for developing and maintaining a glowing company image, both offline and online.
You will be tasked with developing and organizing marketing activities to increase awareness, cultivating interest and improving the brand's reputation.
What to expect from the role:
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies for Company.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups;
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management;
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote the brand;
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.);
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
Candidate Must have Requirements :
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field;
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to pitch to the media;
- Knowledge of Entertainment Industry & ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks;
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically;
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives;
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets as well as digital media outlets;
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers;
- Project and budget management skills;
- Responds well under pressure with a short turnaround time;
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.