Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:81 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Public Relations (4-16 yrs)
We are hiring a Public Relations Manager for our client company which is a leader in the Public Relations industry.
1) Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
2) Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
3) Communicate with the social media team and marketing department to plan content.
4) Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
5) Approach media outlets to negotiate advertising opportunities.
6) Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
7) Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
8) Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
9) Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
10) Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
1) A degree in media, marketing or a related field.
2) 4+ years of experience in the Public relations required.
3) Experience in B2B PR required.
4) Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
5) Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets.
6) Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
7) Exceptional writing and editing skills.
8) Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.