HR Team Lead at Suven Consultants And Technology Pvt.Ltd.
Views:216 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Public Relation & Alliance (4-6 yrs)
- Develop a national PR communications and product launch plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Manage PR agency performance and building relationships with key media editors and relevant KOLs.
- Manage media inquiries, review requests and pitch stories to the media.
- Create content for press releases and press kits content
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a daily basis
- Analyze the coverage received for the week and prepare Monthly coverage analysis report
- Organize press conference, blogger events, product launches, exhibitions and press tours to ensure a smooth launch of new products.
- Develop and maintain alliance with strategic partners.
- Speak publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Proven working experience in public relations related field of minimum 3 years.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital media outlets
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams as well as independently.
Payroll Tittle : Assistant Manager - PR & Alliance
Business Title : PR& Alliance Manager, India
Base Location : Mumbai
Reporting to : Marketing Director- APAC Region