Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:12 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Proposal - IT (10-12 yrs)
Opportunity for Proposal Manager.
- Ability to define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, ensuring responses are complete and meet all mandatory internal and external compliance requirements
- Be the point of escalation during the bid lifecycle for the team and other stakeholders for gaps, questions, concerns, and poor or missing deliverables
- Research, write and organize information professionally and credibly with applied discipline and consistency
- Translate solutions into effective bid responses
- Coordinate, review, and edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Cloud Operations, Finance, Legal, and Professional Services
- Prioritize team responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Assist in keeping the proposal content library, Loopoi, up-to-date
- Develop, edit, and revise proposals according to feedback
- Lead submission debrief calls to develop best practices and increase the team's knowledge and skills
- Prepare process, training, and policy documentation
- Mentor and ensure Proposal Writer training programs are achieved
- Maintain consistency in proposal writing by following company policies and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Business, or related fields is required
- 10-12 years of proposal writing experience
- 8-12 years of experience working in an environment where business is conducted in the English language, including verbal and written communications
- 2-4 years of experience using a proposal management platform such as Loopio or RFPIO
- 8+ years of technical writing experience, preferably while working in the software industry
- Advanced mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint
- Salesforce experience and working in customer relationship portals is a plus
- 3-6 years of experience managing a proposal writing team
- Able to assert influence and work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to manage and complete multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently
- Experience working on RFx's in the public sector is a plus
- Experience working in deadline-driven high-pressure environments, sometimes outside of standard business hours when needed.
Position Description :
- As a Proposal Writer, you will be responsible for managing RFx response projects, analyzing RFxs, and delivering eloquent, professional, persuasive responses, for our public and private sector prospects. The Proposal Writer's responsibilities include being highly proficient in reviewing and understanding RFxs, determining deliverables and schedules, holding subject matter experts accountable for their deliverables, providing responses from our content library, formatting the information according to RFx requirements and company policy, obtaining management approval, and sending the proposal to the appropriate prospects.
- To be successful as a Proposal Writer, you should have excellent project management and communication skills and be able to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines while juggling competing priorities. You must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.