Senior Recruitment Consultant at Sapwood Ventures Pvt.Ltd
Views:9 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Production Marketing - Information Technology (4-5 yrs)
- Build a unique selling point for products/services.
- Develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process along with Develop Product Marketing plan to generate leads and build awareness.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new product/services.
- Obtain insights into customers- usage through all marketing campaigns, website, media stories, analysts, events, advertisements, Videos etc.
- Arm Sales with sales tools, training, content
- Sales Kits ( Brochures, Data-sheet, presentations)
- Create & Write white-paper
- Cater to Sales requests for customer presentations- Product pitch
- Develop a marketing plan for budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Use market research data to establish product pricing to keep within a budget.
- Market Research & Competition analysis.
- Here is a list skills managers look for when filling a Product Marketing Manager role.
- Analyze sales data and channel information.
- Ability to understand Technology and derive business value of the product.
- Experience in Enterprise IT technology a must as product marketer.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is - or isn't- t- working
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA +IT preferred.
- Self Motivated and Quick to deliver.