Research Associate at Antal International
Views:11 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Product Marketing - Real Estate (4-10 yrs)
Summary role description:
Hiring for a Product Marketing Manager for a global PropTech / RealTech SaaS platform provider.
Our client is a New York HQ fast-growing global PropTech / RealTech SaaS company that's modernizing property operations for large, global enterprises. Their AI-driven property operations platform assists real estate owners and operators gather difficult-to-access building data, optimizing performance, and controlling portfolio operations from one place. They offer O&M teams real-time visibility into their operations, to automate manual processes, exceed sustainability goals, and improve building performance. Their clientele includes leading enterprises in the commercial office, healthcare, and retail sectors that currently utilize the software across 40 million square feet globally, to lower operational expenses, increase net asset value, and de-risk operational liability. Their center in Chennai, India supports their product development, implementation, sales, and marketing efforts.
- Title / Designation: Product Marketing Manager
- Reporting Manager: Director of Marketing
- Location: Chennai
- Work Mode: Hybrid
Role & responsibilities:
- Develop and implement competitive intelligence practices and insights in the form of battle cards, comparison sheets, etc.
- Interact with sales and customer implementation to capture market dynamics from the field on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure the website has strong differentiated messaging to position the company as the leader in the market.
- Own the Connected CMMS messaging kit for sales (sales deck, brochure, datasheet, 2-pagers, and more) and drive uniformity.
- Continuously iterate with sales on creating the best elevator pitch to convert prospects.
- Run periodic workshops/boot camps for customer-facing teams with compelling content around positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets.
- Partner with demand generation and digital to tell compelling stories that help build demand and drive revenue for Connected CMMS.
- Identify forums/communities with max ICP footfall and amplify the company's voice.
- Work collaboratively with third parties, media, PR, and analyst relations teams to inform the overall product narrative and the thought leadership themes, to cement the company's positioning.
- Centrally manage evangelism content calendar (quarterly themes, output, and deadline commit).
- Lead a team of in-house and external content writers to consistently deliver the content plan (webinars, blog posts, white papers, and more).
- Validate/update our ideal customer profile definition for Connected CMMS, by comparing it against our pipeline.
- Maintain and grow our win/loss analysis program, capturing interviews and info from sales, customers, and potential buyers.
- Proactively engage sales to ensure high usage of win/loss insights for ongoing sales GTM improvement.
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing, product launch management, GTM strategy, and leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, analyst relations, and more, delivering compelling product marketing results.
- Track record of timely delivery on complex projects and showcasing clear results and the ability to influence cross-functionally and get things done.
- High agency: In the face of problems, focuses on solutions, never excuses.
- Knack for creating long-term, structured GTM frameworks while simultaneously identifying low-hanging fruit for immediate results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Innate affinity for working with large, global customers and understanding how to best position products and solutions for this audience.
- Maniacal thirst to remove every ambiguity there could be in evaluating prospects against ICP.
- 1st round interview with Lead Marketing Founding Member.
- 2nd round interview with the Director of Marketing.
- 3rd round interview with CEO.
- HR Discussions