Recruitment Lead at HyringNinja
Views:79 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Product Marketing - IT (9-13 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager - CRM Sales (Salesforce)
We are a pioneer in digital transformation solutions to deliver Customer360. As a preferred Salesforce Consulting & app exchange partner, We specializes in Cognitive Sales and Field Service Management solutions for the last mile adoptions. The Lightning Experience practice and accreditation, enable customers to build role-based page layouts and dashboards. With over 200+ certified CRM consultants and over 1000+ successful CRM deployments globally.
We offers digital transformation expertise, especially, in areas of field automation and augmented intelligence. From large turnkey digital transformation consulting to project planning and execution.
A dynamic Product Marking Manager - CRM Sales (Salesforce), will be responsible for complete Marketing Strategies while catering International Markets. Someone with the high-end CRM Solutions selling experience in America, European Contents.
- Content, Campaigns, Events
- Partner with Product Management, Marketing Communications and Sales teams to develop a creative narrative for SaaS-based Customer 360 products - with a comprehensive strategy for bringing this solution to market.
- Drive the production and aggregation of high impact content (marketing, thought-leadership, product demos, webinars, datasheets, solution guides, etc.) for all funnel stages.
- Identify, enable and champion our product-specific social channels with customer stories, videos and events
- Go-To-Market & Sales Enablement
- Enable CRMIT's global sales and solution engineering teams to ensure that they are able to identify opportunities, position our solution, and drive deals to close.
- Create compelling and useful enablement assets such as plays, deal wins, training decks, FAQs, and videos.
- Partner with Solution Engineering to build killer demo assets and stories that wow customers
- Partner with Sales to create pricing, sales kits and packaging that make products easy to sell and easy for customers to purchase.
- Leverage analytics skills to monitor pipeline & opportunities across the segments and ensure the supporting marketing plan is aligned with the specific needs of product lines.
- Stakeholder Management: build consensus, alignment and engagement across Campaigns, Creative, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Pricing Strategy, and Customer Success.
- MBA (Marketing/ International Business) or equivalent
- Preferably from Tier 1 or Tier 2 Institute