Manager - Product Marketing/B2B Marketing - SaaS Firm (3-5 yrs)
What you really do:
We are looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join our growing team in Bangalore. As PMM you are our marketing ninja, you know what to tell the world about our software products and solutions to have the maximum impact. You work closely with our Founders and our engineering & product teams to translate complex technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
Product Launches : Market research, Product Positioning, Packaging & Pricing-, Go to Market Strategy and Company readiness, Launch execution
Product Sales (Sales Enablement): Understanding Buyer Persona, Creating Product Positioning, Creating Product Story, Competitive Positioning, Objection handling, Sales Collateral
Product Adoption: Driving Usage, Onboarding messaging, customer upgrades and renewal marketing.
Product-Triggered Growth : In-app messaging, product driven upgrades, reducing friction and amplifying network effects
Sales/Marketing Support : Competitive differentiation, Creates data sheets, white papers, web site copy, and other collaterals
Collaterals : Enable the teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
Research : Perform market and daring research and analysis, and develop strategies that bolster our position in the market
Team Work : Partner with marketing to build engaging content such as presentations, webinars, blog posts, data sheets, eBooks, and whitepapers
- Increase product usage and adoption among key user bases, in close partnership with our product and technical evangelists, sales, and customer success
- You also contribute towards building a strong BlogVault brand with deep reach into our global open source community.
- You analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve our positioning in the open source ecosystem and with B2B customers.
We would like to hear from you if :
Product Marketing experience: You must have at least 3 years experience in product marketing roles in the B2B software (SaaS) space (bonus if WordPress). You have a solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing. You are familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into it. You have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools. You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
B2B Software experience : You gained experience working with SaaS- B2B software companies and you are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in B2B companies. You must be technically fluent, you are comfortable dealing with technical information and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits. You have proven ability to craft engaging content in excellent English, including blog posts, white-papers, slide decks, videos, etc.
Self-starter: You are hands on with the attitude to get things done. We will challenge you on this!
What you will find at BlogVault:
- A fast-growing tech startup in Bangalore, India, with a truly global reach. Customers across 100+ countries.
- A high-impact role in the SaaS Software Services industry.
- A modern workstation
- We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level.