Senior Consultant - Recruitment at HRX Consultants
Views:75 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Product Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Relevant Experience : 3 - 5 years
Payable Salary : 12 - 14 LPA CTC
Job Location : Kolkata (WFH at the moment)
- We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us craft a differentiated product story in the highly competitive and fast-growing category of ERPs. We work at the intersection of sales, supply chain and other core business functions primarily in the manufacturing and retail space. We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to develop smart communication ideas, campaigns. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- The B2B Product Marketing Manager is an individual contributor role responsible for empowering sales and customer success by creating supporting assets and documentation, and for running go-to-market programs for key product launches/upgrades.
- If you are an excellent fit and work with us in the long term you will earn more both skill-based & financially than now, for sure. You will be given management-level responsibilities and the flexibility to make decisions that will help the company move forward. This is truly a role that you can make your own. You will be given all the tools and coaching you need to succeed in this role.
We are looking to hire someone with the following :
- Some who can develop a deep understanding of customers- needs and work cross-functionally to communicate with partners both pre-and post-sale to drive product competency and usage.
- Capability to establish positioning, identifying target audiences better, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration within and outside the team.
- Continuously analyze customer insights by participating in events, discovery calls, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies across various channels and segments.
- He should be extremely detail-oriented, able to set up and project manage complicated processes and can keep track of projects modification.
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Action taker with the willingness to learn
What will your day look like?
- Tell compelling stories
You will be expected to write narratives that clearly communicate messaging and positioning of the product
- Define product launch strategies that accelerate corporate objectives
You are expected to lead cross-functional teams and be the voice of the customer and influence product roadmaps.
- Managing sales agents
Developing internal sales tools and tactics to help the field differentiate and prove customer value. Focus on sales conversations with prospects as the Subject Matter Expert
- Drive campaign strategy
Determine short and long-term campaign themes. Focus on ideation into an integrated campaign and field marketing tacticscs
- Traffic from the target markets
- Revenue from the SBU (Strategic Business Unit)