Manager - Product Development & Marketing - Gifting Solutions - eCommerce (4-7 yrs)
Leading E commerce (Gifting solutions) set up Requires Manager - Product &Marketing - Digital Vouchers, Delhi
One of our client a leading e commerce(Giftingsolutions) set up headquatered in singapore with India office in New Delhi & operating in over 7citiesdelhi,Mumbai,Bangalore,Hyderabad,Chennai and it is leader in employee incentive solutions & issuer of prepaid vouchers and cards.
It is the leader in Employee Benefits, Citizen Benefits and Rewards Management business. Its products offers customers a secure payment instrument which can be used over an affiliated network while its programs helps its clients reach, distribute, reward, include and retain their partners, customers and employees.
Job Details :
CLIENT : Leading E commerce ( Gifting solutions) set up
JOB TITLE : Manager (Product & Marketig)-Digital Vouchers)
EXPERIENCE : 4- 7 years in in Product Management in Fintech/e-commerce/ Digital Wallet/ Banking
LOCATION : DELHI
REPORTING : HEAD - ALLIANCES & MARKETING
Job Description :
- Support business in operating cloud-based platform for digital voucher issuance and redemption
- Gather and analyse market, client and merchant requirements and regulations into product specifications and delivery roadmap
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders locally and globally
- Coordinate design and development resources to manage the continuous progress of projects through project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the end-to-end Product development and management from conceptualisation to development to go-to-market
- Responsible for end-to-end product launch activities to ensure timely and successful rollout
- Ensure technology infrastructure and operational processes are able to support a continuously growing business.
- Bachelor Degree/MBA with at least 5-8 years' experience in Information Technology / Digital project management.
- Relevant industry experience in technology, banking, financial or other similar industry is mandatory
- Excellent project management skills - you should have proven capabilities in managing senior stakeholders and interface with business leaders at both local and global level
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of banking/financial industry compliance and regulations
- Ability to work in fast pace and demanding environment
- Strategic thinking with hands-on operation attitude is a must
Preferred Industry : Fintech, Payments, Banking
If the position interests you kindly share your cv or contact Puneesh - 7011354635
Kindly Mention the below details while applying :
Your Current CTC :
Notice Period :
Expected CTC :
Current Location :
Relevant Experience :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.