Associate consultant at HeadPro LLD
Views:273 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Presales - IT Systems & Technology Firm (6-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Key Competencies :
1. Applicant should have RFP/RFQ/RFI Knowledge; contribute to RFI and RFP Response.
2. Translate a strong understanding of the customer context into defining and building a strong, winning proposition that addresses the pain-points.
3. Put together winning solutions in response to RFPs, working closely with Sales and delivery owners for delivery imperatives and cost inputs and sales/account owners.
4. Create impactful presentations, backed by market intelligence, to support the sales / Account Owners on specific pursuits.
5. The candidate has to participate actively and contribute to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities.
6. Applicant has to monitor customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
7. Should have Strategic Engagements with the OEM/Partner- s
Some Desired Skills and Experience :
1. Candidate must have Minimum 6-10 Years of presales and/or solutioning experience in IT Industry.
2. Applicant must have Good understanding of IT Infra (Server / Storage / Networking) and IT Infrastructure services.
3. Solutions/Service Design dealing with all components of an IT Infrastructure, Transition & Transformation (Technology & Services)
4. The candidate has to Analyze IT Infrastructure product &Services requirements for customers and design appropriate cost-effective solutions.
5. Build solution documents, effort estimates & pricing.
6. Participate and team up with sales, delivery and Partner Managers to provide complete solutions to customers.
7. Work with Business Managers/Account Managers and other individuals within the sales group to maximize revenue potential by equipping them with the relevant material (RFP/RFI/RFQ responses, Solutions, Pricing, etc.)
8. Candidate should have Good Communication skills. Be explicit in spoken and written English language.
9. Should have Good attitude towards work and corporate culture.
10. Should possess flexibility and adaptability to meet the working environment.
11. Ability to lead a project through the completion of all phases.
12. Must have Good organizational and problem solving skills.
13. Good team player with ability to meet aggressive deadlines
14. Vertical domain understanding from BFSI/Mfg/Telecom/Govt., PSU/Healthcare.
15. Good Knowledge of Infrastructure solutioning, Due-diligence and Assessment Exercises, IT Infrastructure Roadmap creation.
Education qualification :
- Candidate should be from any graduate - BE / BTech / MCA / BCA / BSc IT/Computer etc.
- Call Kalpana at 9620867468