Delivery Manager at T&N Business Pvt. Ltd.
Views:24 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Presales - IT/Networking Solutions (6-15 yrs)
- A Mid-level, motivated, Sales-Oriented person who has extensive Product Handling, Pre-Sales, Training, System Commissioning, Site Handover, Fault finding, and Product Prescription handling experience in IT/ Networking Solutions.
- The role is responsible for the product prescription and commissioning of the projects, spread across Indian Territory. The person should be result-oriented, with a focus on product prescription, product management and handling the final handover of the system to customer.
- The candidate from IT/Networking Solutions industry is must; the candidate should have proven experience in IT/Networking Solutions/ Systems. Must have strong commercial and applicability knowledge of CISCO/ HP/ Juniper/ Rucks/Comscope/Molex and other industry leading brands
Reporting : The position reports to Sales Head
Key responsibilities :
- He must ensure that the client's requirements are met and product specifications are well placed. He is also responsible for commissioning of the IT/Networking Solutions/Switching Solutions
Typical responsibilities include :
1. The Basis/key role of Presales manager is to get associated with Sales team to understand and design the IT/ Networking Solutions/Switching Solutions as per the customer requirements /tender.
2. Developing details of required Product feature specifications
3. Competitive analysis, and competitive positioning of company products
4. Prescriptions/ full supporting sales in pre-sales efforts
5. Provides infrastructure presale support to internal/external team during bidding.
6. Gather bid/user requirement from tender specification; evaluates and recommends new/upgrade of software and hardware to meet the project/tender requirement.
7. Provides infrastructure architecture design through industrial best practices and standards.
8. Provides infrastructure consultancy to internal/external team.
9. Profound understanding of the interdependencies of the services (application, system, network and database) and their failover capabilities in a n-Tier Data Center Environment
10. Keeps abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions to continuously provide proven, innovative, cost-effective and quality solution.
11. Ability to apply experiences and knowledge into Infrastructure solutions
12. Must have good technical skills and know-how to assist in technical solution selling
13. Ability leading and conducting Proof-Of-Concept (POC) and Demo activities to assist sales in closing deals
Desired profile of the candidate :
1. Candidate should be: Graduate (BE/BTech/ in Electronics/ E & C/Computers, BSC-IT/ BSC-Electronics)
2. Should have excellent communication skills & should have good command over the English/Hindi
3. Should have working experience of 8-10 years in Sales/ Product management in IT/ Networking Solutions/ Switching Solutions
4. Proven track record of Product management in IT/ Networking Solutions/ Switching Solutions
5. Multi-Product handling capacity
6. Should have thorough knowledge of following makes: CISCO/ Juniper /D-link/ Ruckus/ HP/ DELL/ Commscope/ Amp/ Legrand and other IT related Products
8. Sound knowledge and experiences on storage networking and data replication, sizing requirements, implementations and SAN / NAS replication as well as COLD / WARM DR storage architecture. Preferably having a good understanding of FCoE, FCIP concept and theory would be advantage.
9. Should be Team Member & Team Builder
10. Highly motivated and ability to motivate people
- This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing individual with excellent communications skills to develop their sales & marketing career in a profitable growing business within a well-established company.
- The successful candidate will ideally have sales or marketing experience in Audio Visual or IT related technologies. You must be an excellent presenter and communicator with the ability to confidently build relationships with colleagues and customers and you must be technically capable. You will be commercially astute and able to utilize your business skills to understand how the company markets its products and where and how the value is created. You must be a strong team player as you will be working closely with both senior management and sales teams.