Head HR at People Champions
Views:5 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Presales - IT (4-6 yrs)
Responsibilities & Duty :
- Prepare customer/vertical-specific sales collaterals, capability presentations, case studies, solution documents, whitepapers, web-based portfolios, and written proposals by working closely with the Sales team.
- Ability to understand RFP - Technology requirements and write compelling storylines for readers
- Handling product demo presentations and must be able to highlight the core value proposition of AjnaLens- Product & Solutions. Must be able to handle both functional and technical sessions of the demo.
- Prepare detailed scope documents for various stages covering overall engagements, statement of work, and other relevant details
- Explore and grasp the requirements of the new projects from customers and correlate the present solution offerings along with inputs from sales, delivery & product teams to come up with a high-quality proposal response
- End-to-end ownership of the proposal and provide a response for timely submission
- Coordination between Sales, technical and other internal teams
- Liaising with various teams and departments and collating information in a timely manner
- Close the feedback loop by providing the technical team with inputs to influence the product roadmap as received from the market
- Create high-quality visual pitch decks and the ability to present them fluently.
Skills & Qualification :
- 4-6 years professional, full-time experience at a brand, B2B company, or agency
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, MBA, or comparable work experience in related fields is an add-on.
- Experience in Market Research/Market Intelligence
- Should be a creative thinker, generate ideas on marketing campaigns
- Good in content writing, pitch deck preparation, and articulation skills
- Good presentation skills, well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to prepare proposals, case studies, marketing collateral, etc.
- Ensure adherence to timelines, multi-task, and prioritize under pressure for all the deliverables
- Aptitude to self-learn, highly motivated, and able to adapt to a complex situation
- Self-confident, resourceful, highly competitive and be a team player
- Photoshop/Canva and visual skills and various tools for Artwork
- Familiar with Digital Marketing is a plus.