Manager at Cocoslabs Innovative Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:26 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Presales - IT (3-6 yrs)
What do we expect from this role ?
- Closely work with Sales personnel to provide Product, Business and Technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities.
- Planning of sales strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of the business.
- Creation of marketing concepts and prepare product requirements & data sheets.
- Experience in RFP's and RFI's, POCs and providing support in the preparation of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals.
- Thoroughly reading of tender document/analysing the RFP/RFQ/Tender.
- Extraction of BOM/BOQ from the RFP/RFQ.
- Demo the solution, highlight capabilities of the solution. Workshops with the client to understand and document their requirements with respect to functional specifications/business specification documents.
- Preparation of Tender Fee & EMD.
- Raising of Invoices to OEM against payment of Tender Fee.
- Preparation of Checklist/Summary (General + PQ + Technical + Commercial).
- To Check eligibility requirements w.r.t PQ/Technical Tender requirement and organizing documents from OEMs.
- Preparation of Technical Queries to be raised with the customer.
- Communication with Partner/OEM (Telephonic/email).
- Analysing the Quotations from different vendors for technical compatibility.
- Preparation of the Costing Sheet in MS Excel.
- Preparation of the Compliance sheet with cross referencing to be submitted with the bid.
- Preparation of the response to customer queries raised from time to time.
- You would be great at this job, if you have below mentioned competencies
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients.
- Keen interest in technology products and interest to learn deeper about such products.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to establish strong client relationship.
- Adaptable and flexible and should possess good Team Management skills.
- Commitment to quality and result orientated.
- Clear understanding of market research basics, including Primary & Secondary Research
- Proficient in MS Office tools like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools like ZOHO or Notion.
- Effective Communication skills both written and oral.
- Collaborative worker to maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to prioritize multiple demands and is methodical and organized.