Manager at Cocoslabs Innovative Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:30 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Presales - IT (3-6 yrs)
What do we expect from this role ?
- Closely work with Sales personnel to provide Product, Business and Technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities.
- Planning of sales strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of the business.
- Creation of marketing concepts and prepare product requirements & data sheets.
- Experience in RFP's and RFI's, POCs and providing support in the preparation of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals.
- Thoroughly reading of tender document/analysing the RFP/RFQ/Tender.
- Extraction of BOM/BOQ from the RFP/RFQ.
- Demo the solution, highlight capabilities of the solution. Workshops with the client to understand and document their requirements with respect to functional specifications/business specification documents.
- Preparation of Tender Fee & EMD.
- Raising of Invoices to OEM against payment of Tender Fee.
- Preparation of Checklist/Summary (General + PQ + Technical + Commercial).
- To Check eligibility requirements w.r.t PQ/Technical Tender requirement and organizing documents from OEMs.
- Preparation of Technical Queries to be raised with the customer.
- Communication with Partner/OEM (Telephonic/email).
- Analysing the Quotations from different vendors for technical compatibility.
- Preparation of the Costing Sheet in MS Excel.
- Preparation of the Compliance sheet with cross referencing to be submitted with the bid.
- Preparation of the response to customer queries raised from time to time.
- You would be great at this job, if you have below mentioned competencies
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients.
- Keen interest in technology products and interest to learn deeper about such products.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to establish strong client relationship.
- Adaptable and flexible and should possess good Team Management skills.
- Commitment to quality and result orientated.
- Clear understanding of market research basics, including Primary & Secondary Research
- Proficient in MS Office tools like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools like ZOHO or Notion.
- Effective Communication skills both written and oral.
- Collaborative worker to maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to prioritize multiple demands and is methodical and organized.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.