Owner at JobHouse Global
Views:133 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Presales - IT (3-4 yrs)
Manager - Pre-Sales
Experience : 3 to 4 years
Salary : Upto 5 LPA
Location : Jaipur
- Bid Management - Work closely with Sales Team to provide pre-sales and bid management support on new / emerging business opportunities
- Bid Planning - Prepare a sound plan for the pursuit and ensure that the bid is run in line with the bid plan and as per the client`s as well as internal timelines and drive it to closure on time.
- Manage issue resolution among the internal stakeholders who participate in the bid
- Individually able to project manage the entire bid management, including preparing customized, strategically and visually enhanced sales proposals (RFP/ RFI/DDQ/PQQ) and presentations.
- Accountable for quality check and timely delivery of all outgoing proposals/attachments and reports.
- Contribute to various aspects of bid response - delivery approaches, solution delivery differentiators,Commercials
- Ability to own, create and deliver various reports associated to proposal status, team status, queue, performance, etc. Implement industry best practices and enhance the quality of RFx responses & proposals
Knowledge Management :
- Pitch Support and Research
- Assist in Strategic and/or Industry and/or in-house research
- Knowledge of the legal process outsourcing industry
Team Management :
- Should be able to manage and work with lean teams.
- Excellent organizational, written, and Oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage tasks and projects with cross-organizational teams
- Intermediate to expert level experience with MS - Office, Vision and Projects.
- Must be an action-oriented, self-driven individual with intellectual curiosity and a passion to succeed
- Ability to work under tight timelines, with flexibility to fluctuating shifts based on work-load
- Ability to drive productive multi-party conference calls
- Post-Graduation / M.B.A. degree required