Manager - Presales - IT (12-15 yrs)
Title: Manager Presales
Experience : 12 to 15 years
Location : Mumbai
Expected deliverables :
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre sales process with direct and channel customers the Pre Sales Consultant must be able to articulate the company's technology and product portfolio positioning to both business and technical users.
- Primarily engaged in a presales technical consultancy role, the consultant will own and provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams. Accompany salespeople on visits to prospects and clients.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations that require more in-depth or credible knowledge.
- Liaise with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going. Carry out research to stay ahead of their particular area of expertise including understanding the current & future market, product and competitor landscape.
- Manage the sales bid process, responding to RFIs & RFPs when a client or prospect puts an opportunity out to tender.
- Respond to technical questions about the product or related infrastructure capabilities, and owning the end to end proposal activities.
Desired Skills :
- Subject matter expertise in a required field (ideally gained working within the market they are now selling to).
- Handled BFSI, Pharma, Logistics, renewables / Oil and Gas / Ports / retail / E-commerce industry.
- Ability to read the trend and then match it with the IPs/products available internally and stitch a unique selling proposition.
- Strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting & presenting to clients (ideally with experience dealing with similar types/levels of contact).
- Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process (ideally gained within a similar, commercial environment).
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal.
- Strong problem solving skills including an ability to think on their feet when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment.
- Experience managing the end to end bid or proposal process including responding to RFIs/RFPs.
- Good team player
- High learning curve
Desired - advanced technology certification like APMP and others.
Call me @ 9360975021
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.