HR TA Manager at VOIZ WORKs
Views:16 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Presales - IT (1-11 yrs)
Pre Sales Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Engages customers in remote/onsite requirement gathering sessions to analyze customer's supply chain processes, identify the pain point and propose solutions in alignment with product offerings
- Develops effective solution proposal documents in response to customer RFIs, RFQs and RFPs.
- Provides end to end technical support to the sales manager and account management across the sales cycle to help take the opportunity from prospect to closure
- Prepares compelling presentations and leads product demonstrations along with Proof of Concept (PoC) trials
- Crunches numbers and analyses data with respect to implementations, market research, competitor analysis, industry trends and new product development
- Stays updated on solution offerings to provide product knowledge Support to Sales Team and to conduct regular solution training to team members.
- Liaises with Product Managers, Software Solution Architects and Hardware R&D for technical feasibility and development efforts assessment for proposed solutions
- Imparts necessary content creation and other technical support to marketing, sales and other organizational stakeholders as per requirement
- Creates internal operational process documents and briefing organizational stakeholders on the same
- Performs internal technical handover of project to implementation team during kick-off meeting after receipt of purchase order from client.
Key Skills :
- Supply Chain Management Knowledge
- Good Word / Excel / Power point skills (Microsoft as well as open source)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to operate as a team player
- Excellent written communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of software and information technology
- Basic knowledge of IoT and electronics & telecommunication hardware