Manager - Presales - Customer Success (7-12 yrs)
- Real Customer Success comes from the heart.
- Acting as the single point of contact for GCR and key customer stakeholders within Enterprise accounts/ Partner/OEM, the CSM drives pre-sales, product demo, post-sale account management and customer relationship development.
- Works closely with Sales Team and Demand Generation and oversees day-to-day relationship with client. Ensures that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements.
- Drive best customer management and business consultancy skills around.
- Passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities.
- Ensures that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services while providing strategic advisory services and coordinating support to maximize a customer's return on investment.
- You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner the customer through their lifecycle; and work to develop and grow the account/s.
- Provide consulting services in the domains of learning design and technologies.
- Manage client relationships - especially working remotely to assess client maturity and satisfaction
- Interact with a broad level of client contacts.
- Present complex information in a clear manner, both written and verbal.
- Manage multiple customers (and engagements) concurrently.
- Identify growth opportunities - identifying opportunities to both upsell & cross sell on your accounts
- Serving as a customer-facing advocate internally within the GCR team - working to develop the solution and service with insights from our customers.
- Managing delivery plans based on internal KPIs; achieve higher platform & product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall satisfaction scores.
- Managing product and technical queries from the customer/partner that occur on accounts.
- Managing support issues and escalations on accounts.
- Increasing the Lifetime value of the Customer (CLV) through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Collaborates with internal subject matter experts to translate customer business/technical challenges into business solutions based on products & services, augmented with 3rd-party technology as required.
- Creates and coordinates account documentation including reports, proposals, business assessments and recommendations.
- Develops and maintains close relationships with key management sponsors within a select group of named accounts (from key users to CXO).
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- A strong empathy for customers/ partners and passion for revenue and growth.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence inside and outside of the organization.
- An ability to manage/ influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- An analytical and process-oriented mind-set supported by excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self- driven: No one needs to push you to excel with Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
Aside from being in an office environment, CS manager will have scheduled meetings with its customers, OEMs and clients.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's / Master's degree in Engineering or relevant fields
- A combined 7-10 years in the domain of IT Solution consulting with additional responsibilities in pre-sales and post-sales with technology backgrounds a big plus
- A minimum of 3-4 years of demonstrated exceptional customer management