HR at Qobotic Technosoft
Views:66 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Presales/Business Development - Medical/Healthcare (8-15 yrs)
Role Summary :
- HealthAsyst is a leading technology company based out of Bangalore India focusing on the US healthcare market with a product and services portfolio. The product division of HealthAsyst partners with leading EHR, PMS and RIS vendors to provide cutting-edge SaaS patient engagement solutions from small to very large provider group in the US market.
- We are looking to hire a smart and passionate Business Development Executive for our inside sales team. The inside sales team is responsible for generating sales pipeline and working with the associated Sales Director in driving sales in the assigned territory. He/She understands the requirements of prospects and collaborate with internal teams to help ensure a smooth sales process. This role is based out of Bangalore.
Work Timing : 2 PM-11 PM OR 3PM- 12PM
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of 4-5 Business development junior and senior associates.
- Pre-Sales activity
- Manage & Review pricing proposals & agreement requests from prospects to ensure competitive and accurate quotes & documents are delivered.
- Work with all the regional sales directors to support all sales related activity including supporting request for additional product related information, request for additional collateral and answering integration & contract related questions.
- Work with senior management to get custom pricing request reviewed and approved.
- Understand prospect requirements and collaborate with other internal teams to meet business requirements.
- Manage existing partnerships with EHR vendors and build new strategic alliances.
- Manage vendor relationships and establish new relationships (including vetting and negotiating with prospective vendors) as and when required by Senior management.
- Overseeing Sales pipeline activity by managing open & hot lead activity in the pipe and ensuring monthly targets are met.
- Working in conjunction with marketing & product development teams to develop new sales collateral and refresh existing content as and when new features and functionalities are added to the products
- Own & manage all existing pricing models and contractual templates. Be responsible for keeping them up to date based on changing market dynamics and product offerings.
- Actively monitor and keep up to date with market trends and competition landscape. Manage an ever evolving repository of competition insight.
- Strategizing cross-functional campaigns to be conducted by BD & Marketing
- Critical Success Factors for the role - 8+ years of work experience in Pre-Sales & Business development sales in a software company, preferably for the US market
- Have minimum 5-6 year of relevant experience in the US healthcare space.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to quickly grasp product and industry knowledge
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Result-oriented and persistent go-getter with the right attitude to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Analytical thinker with a strong sense of practical judgment
- Flexibility to work in US shifts. This is absolutely mandatory
- A technical bachelor's degree and MBA with a proven background in Business Development in SaaS product companies
- Experience 8-15 years