HR Business Partner at Datacultr
Views:59 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Presales (2-6 yrs)
Job Title: Pre Sales Manager
Experience- 2-6 Years
Salary- No bar for the right candidate
The Pre-Sales Manager is an integral member of Datacultr's Sales team which is responsible for business development in the region. The candidate is tasked with providing Product Expertise, Solution Blueprints and system demos to prospective customers from C-Level through to End-Users. The incumbent will work as part of a large team assisting the overall Sales team in driving revenue by helping to qualify accounts; answering requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs); preparing and delivering solution-based product presentations and demonstrations; and executing on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Present the value of Datacultr products to a variety of audiences from C-level to end-users and all levels in between.
- Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
- Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Provide banking and product expertise and solution blueprints.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing Datacultr product/services offering and provide product demonstrations - functionality, system architecture, etc. - by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners (both at business and technical level) and recommend a solution that ensures the optimum usage and utilization of Datacultr products and services; this can include a full pre-sales lifecycle from RFI response/requirement analysis, to running a scoping exercise or engage in a prototype/proof of concept for agreed requirements.
- Responsible for professional RFP/RFI responses:
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range.
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
- Build on industry knowledge to support and deliver excellent:
Presentations to clients and prospects.
Demonstrations (including creation of product data used to demo product capability).
Specific Technical Requirement :
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience required in the SaaS industry, preferably with a Banking Software Vendor, focused on global financial services.
- Functional experience must have been gained in one or more of the following roles: product management, business analyst, system implementations of front office/back office systems.
- Strong knowledge in banking products life cycle.
- Good knowledge of banking applications, including business processes.
- Been involved in the selection and implementation of a banking solution within a financial institution is a distinct advantage.