Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:68 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Performance Marketing - Fashion Retailer (5-10 yrs)
You will be responsible for the return on Marketing investment and improving our customer acquisition costs. Your will be working on:
- Driving campaigns from planning to execution in order to improve brand outreach and market penetration metric.
- Planning and control of spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise marketing performance.
- Working on customer acquisition funnel in collaboration with other internal teams.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive programs to increase lead generation and user engagement.
- Staying abreast of latest market trends when it comes to digital marketing techniques and practices.
The Profile :
- You possess Masters in Marketing or related discipline and have at least 5 years experience in a Performance Marketing role. You have solid knowledge of digital marketing tools, analytics and database tools for research, analysis, execution and performance measurement. You have worked with Google AdWords, Social Media Ads, SEO/SEM etc. and are adept at using them. You can thrive in changing environments and have the ability to coach & build solid teams.
- Our client is an online fashion retailer focussing on traditional apparel and accessories market.
- Lead the Digital Marketing efforts of an eCommerce platform
Attractive Salary & Benefits