HR Recruiter at GetzAjob Consultancy
Views:4 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Performance Marketing - eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
Position: Manager-E-commerce Sales & Performance Marketing
Experience: Min 4 Years in hands-on experience managing eCommerce & Performance Marketing
Workplace: Nerul,Navi Mumbai
Industry: Beauty and Skin Care - MUST
The candidate should have e-commerce working knowledge and should have worked in a large or mid-sized e-commerce company especially in Beauty, cosmetics, or skincare industry.
1. Driving the sales performance & owning P&L of the e-commerce Division.
2. Managing and executing promotional campaigns.
3. Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify assortment gaps.
4. Execute online channel sales planning & strategy, leverage internal & external marketing resources.
5. Making Deals for Exclusive online Products, Online Product Launches, Price laddering, and keeping a close look on Competition Benchmarking
6. Create plans, targets & sell-out programs to meet/exceed overall sales Annual Business Plan.
7. Evaluating and creating online opportunities to increase the share of online Business
8. Analysis & internal reporting of weekly sell-in/sell-out/Business Performance.
9. Develop, Manage and Track Budgetary needs to support Sales and Marketing Campaigns.
10. Success in devising strategies and Business Expansion plans that produced multi-million results and solid growth avenues for E-Commerce.
11. Online Business Expert with a history of excelling in achieving the targets across categories.
12. Drive Sales Target for all products by executing the Online performance marketing
13. Developing continuous E-commerce Strategy in generating traffic, revenue, and visibility.
14. Skilled People Manager, that keeps motivation levels high through regular meetings with Online portal KAMs
15. Should have handled Multiple Media Platform like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, linked in and others
16. The candidate should have experience of handling Big budget and should know about spending it in a Proper way
17. The candidate should have experience in SEO, Google Analytics, programmatic marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role (Agency Preferable)