Manager - Performance Marketing (3-6 yrs)
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
Key responsibilities :
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi- channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- Open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.