DGM at Talent Destination
Views:106 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Performance Marketing (1-5 yrs)
- Own end-to-end execution of performance marketing campaigns, measure, monitor, report and consistently optimize paid marketing campaigns for lead generation/customer acquisition, online sales and revenue generation.
- Execute pay per click ad campaigns Google Ads, Bing, Quora, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Taboola, Content dB, Outbrain & more.
- Assist in new lead generation methods and channels to reach out to our TG. Initiate affiliate campaign on highly relevant sites and own performance of all paid channels
- Provide and implement recommendations around campaign structuring, targeting across search, display, remarketing, etc. in accordance with revenue goals. Analyze paid campaigns, develop insights from the entire marketing funnel data and identify trends and opportunities Build and optimize marketing assets.
- Assist in improving quality score of ads on Google and optimize campaign structure.
- Improve Keyword Return on Ad Spends by optimizing keywords and campaigns
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Optimize campaign performance towards awareness, acquisition, retention, and reactivation goals.
- Point out key areas of importance in accordance with internal revenue goals.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- Occasionally present key data and conclusions to management.
- Facilitate in creating annual, quarterly, monthly marketing budgets. Monitor & review the spends in accordance with the budgeted spends
- Create combined paid, organic, affiliate media schedule for All India centers
- An experienced Performance Marketer with a sound understanding of SEM, Lead Acquisition
- A graduate or a MBA with a strong understanding of Consumer Behaviour dynamics
- 1-2 years of hands-on performance marketing experience with an EdTech/ e-commerce platform/ Performance Marketing Agencies/ Disruptive lead gen agencies for an Analyst and 2-4 years of experience for an Associate level role
- Must have strong Performance Marketing knowledge & experience with an ability to leverage Search, Display, Social, Programmatic, Automation media to meet marketing objectives
- Must have a strong analytical mindset with an ability to guide teams to optimize costs, reach and lead gen efforts
- Must have previously managed marketing spends of 50 lac or above per month in the digital / e-commerce segment
- Must possess keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry
Required soft-skills :
- You are very hands-on and lead from the front to get things done
- You are detail-oriented and can effectively communicate across audiences including senior stake-holders
- You are a people's person and can effectively lead teams and play well with peers
- Trouble-shooter with an ability to quickly identify root cause of problem and effectively close it through transparency & communication