HR Director at ProPMO Services Private Limited
Views:95 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Pay Per Click - IT (3-8 yrs)
- Creating, developing & implementing effective long- and short-term paid search strategies with good ROAS.
- Managing PPC budgets, while strengthening platform accounts and key client relationships.
- Executing & optimizing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously.
- Overseeing campaigns across a number of search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Social Media ads, Bing).
- Targeting selected groups through keyword and audience research.
- Managing and editing campaign budgets and adjusting bids to optimise ROAS,
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement or more efficient spend.
- Reporting KPIs to management on a regular basis via various dashboards.
- Producing engaging, clear and concise copy for campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are aligned across multiple channels, avoiding wasted spend or crossover.
- Reducing risk of click fraud and irrelevant spend.
- Staying up-to-date with PPC/SEM trends and techniques, and applying them where relevant.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience :
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist focused on SEM.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field, with Google Ads certification.
- Experience with multiple platforms, e.g. AdWords, Facebook Ads, TikTok Bing.
- You'll need strong analytical and numeracy skills, and be confident translating large amounts of data into comprehensible or visual reports.
- Expertise using and manipulating paid search dashboards to optimise spend.
- Confidence using Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and experience presenting reports and optimisations.