Proprietor at Recruitment Firm
Views:48 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Pay Per Click/Google Adwords - Tech Support Process (3-5 yrs)
PPC Manager ( Google Adwards ) for Tech Support Process- Delhi Call Now 9650225383
- 1 - 5 years
- 25,000/ - to 45,000/- per month
- Shift timing - Night
- Joining - Immediate
- Delhi NCR,
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to run Paid Marketing campaigns on various digital media such as Google Ads,Windows Pop-ups, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube Ads. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in search engine marketing (SEM), Social Ads, Funnels and Landing pages, and Conversion rate optimisation.
- The ideal candidate must have solid experience in online lead generation, and must live, breathe, work digital.
- You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategize and plan digital marketing campaigns using media budgets.
- Launching and optimizing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on various digital marketing channels such as Google Ads for a range of clients.
- Create and manage keyword lists, audiences and placement targeting for Search, Display and Remarketing campaigns.
- Manage campaigns for lead generation and ecommerce sales generation.
- Optimise PPC and Facebook Ad campaigns, including bid management, audiences, ad groups, quality scores and other major metrics.
- Assist in copywriting and graphic design concepts for ads.
- Competitor benchmarking, optimizing copy and landing pages for increasing quality scores, etc.
- Support the generation of new paid campaigns, ad groups, audiences and accounts and grow overall paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing paid ad accounts (Google Ads, Facebook Bing, etc.) for a variety of clients.
- Implement A/B testing to continuously improve ROI.
- Create and implement high converting funnels through landing pages and analytics.
- Keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies to suggest new and innovative ideas to grow accounts.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate/Post Graduation in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification required.
- Proven experience of 3+ years as a Paid Ads Manager or Digital Media Buyer in a digital marketing agency.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting using Google Analytics, Adwords Reports, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or Google Data Studio.
- Good knowledge of overall digital marketing mix such as SEO, Landing Pages, Funnels, Marketing Automation, Social Media and Content Marketing.
- Great working knowledge of Adwords Editor to quickly optimise and build multiple accounts.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Datastudio, GTM, etc.)
- Passion for Branding, Marketing, Digital Media and Internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent English, Data analysis and Math skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Perks and Benefits:
- Role : Display Marketing Executive
- Industry Type : Internet, Ecommerce
- Functional Area Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
- Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category : Online/Digital Marketing
PPC ,Google AdWords, E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Online Lead Generation, Facebook Marketing, Display Advertising, Social Media, Marketing, website lead generation, SMM, Lead Generation, Online Marketing, Youtube SEM, Search Engine Marketing