HR Manager at imdnext Consulting Services
Views:2 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Pay Per Click - Advertising Agency (8-9 yrs)
Location : Noida
Experience : 8-9 years
Working days : Monday - Friday
- Must have 8-9 years of experience in Developing & Implementing Effective PPC
- Campaigns to hit goals & ROI (Both Short & Long Term). Someone who can manage PPC budgets, while building & strengthening platform accounts & key relationships.
Job Profile :
- Is responsible for planning, strategizing, and overseeing implementation of daily account management responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Review competition strategies, strengths and opportunities
- Suggest large keyword lists as per the business goals and target audience
- Monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics.
- Plan catchy creative and graphical ad designs to attract the buyer's attention.
- Provide suggestions and execute best strategies for most relevant keywords, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, etc as per the client objectives.
- Generate and analyse weekly and monthly reports and find out the improvement areas
- Keep pace with search engine industry trends and developments.
- Manage and train the team, project development, timelines, and results to meet client goals
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPI's to identifying opportunities for improvement in performance & regularly reporting to management
Desired Candidate Profile :
Qualifications Requisite :
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital or in a related field
- Adwords certification is an advantage but not essential
- Must have handled a minimum ad budget of $1,000,000 per year
- Experience in running E-commerce campaigns
Technical Skills Requisite :
- Strong analytical skills and dashboard creation
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and SEO
- Experience with multiple platforms, e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends or similar analytical tools
Behavioural Skills Requisite :
- Strong initiative and with a positive attitude.
- Deep passion for Digital/Social Media and Marketing
- Other skills required: time management, flexibility
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, self-starter, and be able to work independently.
- Ability to learn quickly, work on tight deadlines and adapt to change.
- Professional, organized, efficient and accurate.
- Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills.
- Strong commitment to quality
- A well-developed sense of humour.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A keen eye for details.