CEO at SS Consultants & Services
Views:47 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Parts Sales (5-15 yrs)
Our client Group, comprising of 4 companies originally started its activities with the establishment in 1986 with the dealership of Ingersoll-Rand for western Madhya Pradesh. The group is the oldest active dealership of construction equipment in Madhya Pradesh. Over the years other distributorships were added and the territory was increased to cover the whole of Madhya Pradesh with offices at Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Satna, Gwalior, and Singrauli. Moreover, the group always worked as per the guidelines of its principals and has maintained an excellent financial discipline. As of now, the Group is serving 2000+ customers and having an employee strength of 500.
About the job
Experience Required: 5 +Year in the construction equipment industry
To ensure achievement of monthly and annual spare parts business plan with a growth in parts share and have a track on various type of orders placed and ensure dispatch of the same to support the end customer resulting in overall satisfaction and growth in revenue.
Job Responsibility :
- Responsible to meet annual parts sales target and developing of sales network
- Aggressive branding and marketing strategies by floating various schemes in the market.
- New business development activities
- Ensure compliance with the dispatch process, timely delivery, and customer feedback. Support during critical breakdowns and emergencies
- Conducts regular parts meetings and training sessions.
- Interact with service engineers on daily basis to develop engineers' part sale skills and to collect customers' machinery data & parts activities.
- Customer Interaction, maintain customer satisfaction index data and provide inputs on improvement
- Assists the accounting office with the collection of past-due accounts.
- Collection of accounts receivables after sales and follow up with customers regarding payment.