Manager - Partnerships - FinTech Startup (4-7 yrs)
Manager - Partnerships - Disruptive Fintech Startup
- If you are interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating ambitious and inclusive workplaces, then be a part of a high growth startup with a world-class team, building a revolutionary product!
- Our client is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the food sector through the application of data. The platform provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to much-loved F&B brands. Founded in 2019, they- re VC funded and based out of Singapore and India-Bangalore.
- Founders are the alumnus of IIT-D, IIM-B and Wharton. They- ve 12+ years of experience as Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi and VP at Snyder UAE, investment banking at Unitus Capital - leading the financial services practice, and institutional equities at Kotak. They- ve a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
As Manager - Partnerships, you will be leading a high performing team to achieve overall conversions and lead generation targets.
What you will do :
- Developing innovative methods to identify opportunities and establishing new Channel Partner relationships and mine existing relationships to generate more leads
- Being the bridge between financial partners and internal teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicating a deep understanding of the company partners across the company.
- Adding value to channel partners and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Prospecting potential channel partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Has 4+ years of partnership management and business development experience.
- Resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys managing multiple stakeholders to drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Builds and maintains rapport with key channel partners; identifies new lead generation opportunities
- Partners with channel partners to understand the market and competition.
- Strong quantitative skills
- You take ownership and have a proven track record of results.
- Bachelor's / MBA degree
- Experience: 3 to 7 years
- Annual CTC: Rupees 8,00,000 to 12,00,000