Consultant at Team Works Consultancy
Views:4 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Partnerships & Alliances - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Partnerships & Alliances
- Conducting market intelligence and industry research to target best strategic fits for partnerships
- Business development, contract negotiations, and building executive relations with partners
- Build and develop financial solutions by taking into consideration partner expectations, industry trends, and consumer preferences
- Collaborate with other teams internal to the organization to ensure product development, education, and that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Manage and supervise daily operations of the created financial products
- Identify broken processes and product gaps to find out ways of process optimizations
- 5Years + of B2B experience in Fintech, NBFC, Edtech or broking firms
- Responsible for alliances/tie-ups with financial companies/ Channel Partners to increase the lender base on the co. portal.
- Candidates from Fintech, Edtech, financial co, Payment gateways preferred.
- Improvise upon existing sales process and analyzing each deal to improve conversion rates, number of closures each month
Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills, Understand Priorities Time Management Should be easily adaptable to changes and easily copes with new challenges