Manager - Online Sales - EduTech Conglomerate (5-10 yrs)
- Here is a chance to work with an ed-tech company that focuses on diverse segments of education and delivers quality education across multiple age-groups.
- Our client is a growing Edu-Tech corporate that offers diversified and integrated technology-enabled education products, services, content and infrastructure.
- Led by a team of highly qualified professionals including IIT-IIM alumni, with a passion for excellence in education, the firm is focused on shaping the lives and careers of many students.The firm commenced operations in 1996, has a diversified and integrated technology-enabled approach to education and has established itself as a recognized brand in the education sector. They operate across a broad spectrum of segments in the education industry.
- As an Online Sales Manager, you will be responsible to grow B2C Sales and revenue with a responsibility of enrolling customers/students.
What you will do :
- Managing a sales team of Counselors for Test-prep business vertical from hiring, training, onboarding and mentoring the Sales team for delivering on the target
- Managing the entire sales funnel from leads to conversion and cash in bank
- Planning, executing, reviewing and monitoring the sales operations end to end with the objective of achieving accelerated growth
- Focussing on data driven, high quality sales with adherence to sales process
- Tracking leads created by digital marketing channels and providing feedback to marketing for improving quality and quantity of leads
- Improving customer interaction methods to engage with customers and carrying out quality check on the calls to coach/guide agents
- Identifying staffing needs and improving the productivity of team via continuous monitoring, training and evaluation of team through effective Performance Management techniques
- Recruiting high performance sales reps and sales management including interviewing, hiring, monitoring, training, employee feedback and documentation, counselling and coaching
- Working with senior management to set budgets and implement plan
- Staying informed about competing products and services
Desired Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Should hold a MBA from a reputed institute with a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience
- Atleast 3 years in heading an Tele/inside sales team for a B2B or B2C technology product
- Ability to manage teams with regional language skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in sales team management tools
- Strong business acumen and work ethics
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment and is able to deal with the complexity and rapid change
- Needless to mention, the person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments with high levels of responsibility