Manager - Online Sales - Architecture/Interior Designing Firm (3-5 yrs)
- End to end sales process (Exhibition Space Selling / Digital Ad Sales / Digital Listing Services / Conference Sales /Delegate Sales / Sponsorship Sales) from generating lead to lead closure and payment follow-ups.
- Calling, Meeting (Virtual or Face to Face), Sending proposals to potential clients to convert leads into sales.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Coordinate with key personnel from the marketplaces to ensure each channel is optimized and all the objectives are met.
- Retain and renew customers, and maximize revenue by up-selling.
- Build a strong relationship with customers by understanding their requirement and suggesting the right product to them.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in Online Sales.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as Presentation and Storytelling Skills.
- Experience in E commerce sector will be plus.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyse metrics and create reports.
- Must have a high level of creativity and outgoing Personality.