Lead HR - Recruitment at Cloudkampus
Views:32 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Network Expansion - Education (3-8 yrs)
Position : Network Expansion Manager
Experience : 3 - 8 years
Industry : e-Learn / Education / Career Guidance / Corporate sales/ Customer Acquisition
Qualification : Any Degree
The Channel Manager responsibilities include :
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts/territories.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners- expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively lead the joint partner planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Personality Traits :
- A strong commitment to complete tasks on time
- The ability to develop strong relationships
- The ability to influence and persuade our sales partners to sell our services
- Strong organization skills including planning and prioritization
- Customer service focused- Can turn a negative experience into a positive outcome through the use of empathy, the creation of an action plan to solve the customer problem, and follow through to ensure commitments are met.
- Negotiation skills- can create a positive solution for all parties
- Problem-solving- works to understand the problem thoroughly first
Success Factors :
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards
- Manages funnel, forecast, and sales opportunities to meet company standards
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Any Graduate
- Minimum 3 years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment with a proven track record of success, existing partner relationships
- PC proficiency, with knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time