Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:676 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Manager - Marketing - Venture Capital Firm - North (0-30 yrs)
The Offer :
- Implement high-quality campaigns with a creative and collaborative team
- Spearhead the growth of the startup within the region
The Employer :
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Owning the marketing funnel and planning a communications strategy in line with brand direction
- Building a rich editorial calendar over various platforms to attract qualified audience and nurturing them into customers.
- Growing new leads through calls to action, landing pages and lead generation content.
- Optimising our marketing automation and leading nurturing process through various channels.
- Tracking effective of campaigns implemented and course correcting as required.
- Analysing conversions and continuously refining process to convert customers
The Profile :
- You have at least a Degree and some experience in a Marketing role, ideally within the internet industry.
- Having experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Content Development & Management, would be a strong advantage.
- You are an excellent communicator and enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.