Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:630 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
Manager - Marketing - Venture Capital Firm (4-7 yrs)
The Offer :
- Opportunity to lead the marketing strategy for an emerging company in the industry
- Work alongside creative and energetic team
- A fun and young work culture
The Employer :
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
The Profile :
- You have at least 4 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing or Marketing Communications.
- You have strong experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, App Marketing and Performance Marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders