Manager - Marketing - South East Asia & India Region (6-9 yrs)
Marketing Manager - South East Asia & India Region
Experience: 6 - 9 years
- At least 3 years of B2B marketing experience with a growth stage company (preferably series A and above)
- Working on even 2nd and 4th Saturdays.
- Team management: 3+ years
- Have an understanding of marketing to finance and admin decision-makers.
What you will be expected to do...
- Own the marketing and lead generation targets for the region, across channels
- Lead Demand Generation & Performance marketing for the region, working with the central DG and performance teams
- Own the pipeline generation through events, webinars, partnership, digital and influencer channels deliver appropriate initiatives in partnership with the central marketing team deliver appropriate initiatives in partnership with the central marketing team
- Partner with the sales team to ensure pipeline hygiene and to improve win ratio
- Build regional knowledge on buyer needs and competition
We want you if you have...
- 6+ years of experience in B2B marketing and lead gen focused on customers in India
- Have experience across lead generation (inbound and outbound) as well as brand marketing
- Experience of marketing to CXOs or finance vertical in enterprises
- Strong analytical skills: You love data and want to measure everything you do to find improvements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passion about building things from scratch
- Experience with a product startup is a BIG plus