Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:135 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Manager - Marketing - SaaS Firm (4-8 yrs)
- Lead the marketing strategy of a high-growth SaaS platform
- A role where you can operate with a great deal of autonomy
Our client offers a SaaS platform that helps businesses create interactive customer experiences in no time and in an easy plug-and-play model. With an aim to help startups and medium businesses alike, they have launched it a very reasonable and easy to use style. Join them in this venture!
You will be responsible for :
- Managing strategic marketing & communications activities.
- Overseeing all marketing material and collaterals are in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, demand generation etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns, both online and offline, and course correcting as required.
- Managing the commercial and contractual details.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies while developing supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- You possess a Masters in Marketing & have at least 4 years experience in a marketing communications / digital marketing role.
- You have mentored junior professionals in the past and are ready to lead teams.
- You understand the SaaS space and can get a grasp of the target market very well.
- You have a solid track record of executing successful marketing campaigns in the past.
- You possess strong problem solving skills and you can deal with multiple stakeholders and critical situations with ease.
- You also have solid negotiation skills with good interpersonal & communication skills.