HR & TA Specialist at Datastraw Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:18 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Marketing (0-3 yrs)
Company Overview :
- At Datastraw, we are building Support-as-a-Service that provides augmented customer care, support, and sale services for growing startups and tech companies around the globe. Our mission is to make our client's customers their forever customers. We accomplish this by providing customer care powered by human empathy and tech solutions exceeding the in-house-like quality of service.
- Our Datastraw family is growing, and we have an opening for our first Marketing Manager who will be responsible for ground-up Marketing for the company. You will meet exciting challenges, and will constantly grow in the technology and international environment. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible to work with the core leadership team to strategize around the entire Marketing spectrum.
Job Description :
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building our brand, improving visibility and helping it grow on a global scale. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve all our marketing goals. An ideal candidate will be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and be able to express our company's views creatively. Ultimately, they should be able to handle our social media and digital presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement and must have strong research abilities to identify opportunities for growth, branding and client acquisition.
1. Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
2. Designing our website and logos and managing website traction and analytics.
3. Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
4. Monitoring the company's brand on various social media and digital platforms.
5. Managing PPC, SEO, email and lead generation campaigns to generate traffic.
6. Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
7. Conducting market research and analysing the business requirements of existing as well as potential clients, and making creative reports and content on the same.
8. Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and social media pages that attracts and converts our target groups.
9. Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
10. Generating and engaging with potential leads, both of domestic and international scale
11. Attending online and offline events to engage with existing and prospective clients, and understanding their required solutions.
12. Overseeing and approving marketing material, from website banners to pitch decks.
1. Bachelor's degree in any field.
2. At least 2 years of work experience in marketing or a similar field.
3. Prior experience in creating social media strategies is preferred.
4. Hands-on experience in content creation and management.
5. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills [English].
6. Knowledge of social media and other digital platforms.
7. Familiarity with web design and graphic design.
8. Organizational skills and ability to multitask.
9. Entrepreneurial mindset with a proactive and ownership approach.
Job Details :
Employment Type : Full-Time, Permanent
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Work Mode : Hybrid, with potential of full-time WFO
Work Days : 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday)
Note : The job description provided above is a general outline of responsibilities and qualifications and may be subject to change based on the company's requirements.