Manager - Marketing - Retail (5-10 yrs)
AP Group is a 20 year old company with excellence in Retail and Distribution of international luxury and fashion brands in India. We are exclusive distributors for Guess, GC, Slazenger, Esprit & Just Cavalli watches Pan India and looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to handle these brands.
Job Role :
- Focus on timely execution of campaign across all media platforms.
- Analyse campaign performance.
- Develop the social media and digital strategy in collaboration with offline/online partners.
- Report/presentation on marketing metrics.
- PR management.
- Develop & execute piggyback marketing.
- Ensure efficient utilization of allocated marketing budget.
- Sales support and brand activation support.
- Manage the Marketing Team.
Job Description :
- Developing and establishing the foundation of the marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives for all Watches brands.
- Securing alignment across the field sales needs and marketing initiatives to deliver the most effective investment for the allocated Budget.
- Developing clear market objectives and strategies and ensuring that the correct collaterals are developed and delivered on-time and are aligned with the budget control.
- Developing marketing promotional plans and concepts for our target audience, ensuring that all promotional activities which are implemented are in line with the agreed marketing plans and guidelines.
- Aligning with sales to ensure coordination of marketing plans and effective execution in line with budget and brand guidelines.
- Identification & selection of right media mix for effective implementation of campaign.
- Designing & implementation of joint marketing initiatives in collaboration with modern trade/online partners.
- Manage PR for all watches brands:
- Coordination and implementation of strategic public relations in collaboration with agency.
- Organize press conferences, media kits and all support activities necessary for the media outreach plan.
- Liaison with journalists when necessary and identify opportunities to contact with media and generate coverage
- Take the lead on drafting and delivery of key messaging as and when required and ensure adherence to key brand messaging for internal and external communication.
- Track deliverables of agencies minutely and drive the engagement plan to meet the success parameters.
- Manage team of marketing specialist: Job Delegation, ensure timely execution of assigned task & assist/advise in ongoing activities.
- Fostering a cohesive, professional and collaborative relationships with vendor partners, Channel and Sales teams.
- Alignment, Coordination and Follow up with all concerned internal/external stakeholders (pre/during/post) campaign preparations.
- Providing insightful market analysis recognize marketplace opportunities.
- Maintaining Marketing spends: budgeting, tracking, reconciliation & ROI analysis.
- Prepare report/presentation for internal & international team review on marketing metrics.
Essential skills :
- Good networking skills and ability to get things done.
- Managerial Skills and yet have the ability to roll up the sleeves and do hard work.
- Multitasking & adaptability
- Commercial awareness
- Curiosity & innovative thinking.
About AP Group:
- AP Group is a company dedicated to retail and distribution of international luxury and fashion brands in India. The group commenced its journey into retail business over 20 years ago and then took a strategic decision to incorporate distribution into their portfolio using the knowledge gained from running the retail business.
- AP Group's distribution venture commenced with the incorporation of Watches of Switzerland in the year 2000, to distribute Swatch Watches. The journey that commenced 20 years ago was followed by several other international brands as the market matured and evolved: Swarovski Crystals, CK Watches, Versace Precious Items, Morgan De Toi Apparels, followed by GUESS and Gc Watches and then Slazenger, Just Cavalli & Esprit Watches. The group's head office is located in Mumbai.
- We have the Retail Master Franchisee for Swarovski Boutiques in Western India i.e. Maharashtra & Gujarat, consisting of 15 Boutiques and 2 SIS (Shop in Shops). Apart from these we have our own Retail Boutiques i.e. Watches of Switzerland, It's About Time, Ikon Optik, Rado, Tissot & Bateel.
For more details about our brands you can visit our website www.apgroup.in and our ecommerce website www.approvedclub.com.