Franchise Partner at Morphues Human Consulting
Views:199 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Manager - Marketing - Real Estate (5-7 yrs)
Job Title : Marketing Manager - Real Estate Industry - Mumbai
Job Description :
Job Responsibilities :
1. Understanding characteristics of products and services and promoting their Unique Selling Propositions (USP).
2. Developing advertising and sales promotion strategies for real estate projects.
3. Implementing advertising campaigns on various social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
4. Generating prospective clients from various marketing campaigns and passing to the sales team for servicing.
5. Analyzing client's real estate requirements and suggesting appropriate projects.
6. Brainstorming ideas and creating communication material for internal and external audiences.
7. Evaluate the communication strategy and advertising campaigns that are implemented.
8. Develop strategies & tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to the website.
9. Identify trends and optimize spend and performance based on insights.
10. Preparing brochures, reports, newsletters and other materials for company branding and promotion of real estate projects. Maintaining social media presence by posting relevant content on a weekly basis.
11. Designing and writing content for all types of internal and external communications.
12. Structure & Delegate work to team members to achieve the best output (targets).
13. Train the team on communication & pitching, technical details, identifying appropriate leads which can qualify, appropriate channels to generate leads, work on CRM tools, etc.
14. Encourage & motivate the team, develop learning culture.
15. Regular review of team performance, meet targets, address issues & concerns, and provide timely & effective feedback.
16. Prepare monthly reports, goals & forecasts, measure results
17. Digital Marketing :
1. Lead Generation Activities
a. Organic :
iii. Handling Third party vendors
iv. Develop Campaign Directions
v. Content writing for website & other social media platforms.
b. In Organic :
c. BTL :
i. Below the line promotions
ii. Introducing various marketing activities to increase Fair deal presence in market like BTL activities, Digital Marketing and other campaigns
- Organize workshops, meetings and other events for promoting various real estate projects.
- Deliver educational and promotional workshops and seminars for company branding and career development in various management institutes.
- Initiate and maintain contacts with company's stakeholder's viz. clients, developers, service providers, etc.
19. Co-ordinate promotional events for external audiences
Key Skills :
- Excellent verbal & written communication over English and basic command over Hindi
- Ability to lead self at work independently without day-to-day supervision
- Go-getter attitude resulting in high decibel of competitiveness
- Good convincing power
- Powerful communication skills in English
- Experience in Digital Marketing and into lead generation
- Atleast 2 years of real estate experience required
- Candidates should be residing in Andheri
Industry : Real Estate Only
Gender : Open
Experience : 5 to 7 years with last 3 years- experience in handling DM to generate revenue
Job Location : Andheri East, Mumbai
Working Days : 6 days
Reporting to : Director
Qualification : Graduate, should have done Digital Marketing course
CTC : Upto 5 LPA
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Relocation candidates : No
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.