Manager - Marketing - Real Estate (2-6 yrs)
Manager Marketing (Male)
Offline Marketing Manager
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Effectively organizing business meetings with builders, brokers, home sellers, home owners, home buyers and any other prospective customers.
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Planning and budgeting marketing activities- distributions, board placements, canopy marketing, marketing in business expos, online and offline marketing, etc.
- Giving presentations to the clients.
- Making calls to the clients, understanding their requirements, answering their queries, keeping in touch with the clients and forwarding it to SALES team converting communication into a deal whenever possi.
- Organizing marketing activities and tapping the clientele from the same effectively.
- Managing customer database and generating new clients.
- Qualification- Bachelor's degree or MBA in Marketing
- Experience in Direct Marketing in a real estate company, Paint or waterproofing Companies, Architects, Interior Designers, Central Safety Installations in commercial & Residential projects etc.
- Strong English Communication skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Experience Required - 2 to 6 years
Non-negotiable attributes :
2) A Hard and a smart worker
3) Logical and analytical thinker
4) A go getter and a self-motivated person.
5) Very prompt spoken and written English
7) Transparency in working
8) Willingness to learn and excel
9) A fast learner
10) Comfortable with MS-office and know effective Internet marketing
Offered Salary- Rs.20000 to Rs. 25000 and additional incentives.