HR Recruiter at JobBox Consultants
Views:58 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Marketing & Partnerships - IT (0-2 yrs)
Marketing & Partnerships Manager
Marketing & Partnerships :
1. Partner with authors to acquire and manage content supply - this involves reaching out to authors via various communication channels available to us (Email, Telephone, In-app etc.) as well as exploring newer channels of communication. The person will also ensure a clear and transparent communication with the authors regarding the contractual intricacies and terms of usage of the audio product.
2. Running marketing campaigns to acquire user for the platform. This includes running marking campaigns via - Push Notification, Email, Facebook Ads etc.
3. Content operations to engage users on the platform. This includes curating content on the platform to maintain the quality and freshness of the content.
4. Handle incoming requests and queries with respect to an audio product.
5. Liaison with studios involved in producing audio content for the platform - this includes data preparation and sharing with the studio, managing the delivery of content from the studios and getting the content updated on the platform.
6. Liaison with Marketing Manager Hindi - Take help and work with Hindi Marketing Manager to ensure that any task with respect to audio is being completed.
Community Management :
1. Build a community of audio creators on the platform- This would involve dealing with audio creators on a regular basis and ensuring that they are creating more and more high-quality content on the platform.
2. Build and maintain social media presence of Hindi Audio - This involves setting up the Hindi audio social media presence on various platforms and figuring out best ways to promote content and achieve goals as per the social media plan.
3. Any other tasks that may come up with Hindi or other languages audio.