Partner at Smidee Talent Network
Views:8 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Marketing Operations (8-10 yrs)
Our client, a pioneer and a leading provider of on-demand Cloud communication services in India & Asia's number 1 Contact Center Solution Provider with over 2000+ enterprise clients is looking for Manager- Marketing Operations.
- Project manages (setup, execution & monitoring) campaigns ensuring adherence to standards and best practices
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns on all channels and set up program attribution
- Manage marketing contracts, budget spends and track ROI on all marketing expenses.
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Partner with marketing managers to develop and implement landing pages, email and nurture campaigns
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of new marketing technology vendors
- Work closely with various marketing teams like the SEO, SEM, Content team, Inside Sales team, Outreach team
- Stay up-to-date on new features/releases/product roadmap initiatives and translate those into Marketing Ops plans and projects
- Support marketing invoice/budget tracking activities, particularly those related to the vendors/platforms
- Coordinate all necessary activities to ensure that the vendors/agencies/ platforms invested in, deliver the ultimate value:
- Meet regularly with vendor/ agency contacts and organisations stakeholders that use the vendor/platform
- Seek ways to leverage vendors/ agencies and their platforms to positively impact processes and gain overall efficiencies
- Ensure vendor/platform performance metrics are shared with stakeholders on a regular cadence
- 8-10 years of work experience, B2B SaaS technology industry experience is a plus.
- Experience of working with a start-up will be an added advantage
- Experience in marketing automation tools is a must. Experience in Hubspot is a plus
- Ability to use CRM is a must
- Experience in project management tools
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Proven experience in creating documentation in support of marketing department objectives and measurement.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with a proven track record of error free work
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration