Consultant at Worksconsultancy
Views:26 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Marketing - Medical Devices/Equipment (8-10 yrs)
- Developing integrated marketing plan, brand plan & its implementation
- Branding and Communication : Develop and execute a fully integrated brand marketing communications plan aligned with overall brand strategy, ensure that brand values and cultures are reflected accurately, adherence to brand guidelines
- Advertising, media buying & media planning
- Corporate communications and public relation
- Events & Promotion
- Market Research (Brand research & monitoring, customer research, industry research, competition tracking etc)
- Liasioning with advertising & promotional agencies
- Budgeting and resource monitoring
- Field sales team support & monitoring
- Managing Product specific marketing and promotion as per the requirement and needs of different therapeutic segments.
- Marketing of medical products of the company in the areas assigned. Bringing sales volumes and achieving preset sales targets month wise and year wise. Analyzing the future promotional activities and setting goals for the future. Meeting retail as well as institutional customers and securing orders.
- Brand management for pan India operations with inputs from USA. Preparing marketing plan year wise and ensuring campaign targets. Conducting customer meets, organizing field worker monthly/quarterly/yearly meets, marketing meets. Visualizing, conceptualizing new promotional themes and implementing them with active follow up pan India.
- Developing viable new products from the parent company for pan India marketing thus improving the penetration in the oncology/virology segment.